Indian Creek Golf Club in Carrollton, Texas is seeking a qualified candidate to join our team as head golf course mechanic. This position reports directly to the golf course Superintendent and is responsible for all golf course maintenance equipment.
Head mechanic responsibilities:
- Develops and maintains a preventative maintenance program.
- Keep accurate preventative maintenance and repair records.
- Maintains a safe, clean and organized working environment.
- Grind, rebuild and set up reels.
- Always Maintain a quality cut.
- Inspect, adjust and repair any mechanical defects.
- Order and maintain parts inventory.
- Track equipment maintenance expenses.
Technical skills Required:
- Reel grinding and rebuilding experience
- 2 and 4 cycle small engine experience
- Diesel engine experience
- Electrical system trouble shooting
- Welding experience
This is a full-time year-round position that requires weekends, holidays and some overtime as needed.
Pay: $20 – $25.00 per hour
401K retirement plan
Please send all resumes to.