Robson Ranch, located in Denton Texas, is one of Robson’s premier active adult resort communities. Currently, we are seeking an experienced Equipment Manager to join our team.
This position is responsible for overseeing the daily and preventive maintenance of all equipment used to maintain both the golf course and landscaping of Robson Ranch. This position is in charge of two Assistant mechanics.
Currently wrapping up a Toro equipment package for the golf course. The golf package is a 5 year True Operating Lease that is brand new this year. The landscape package is a 5 year True Operating Lease as well, that was brand new in 2020. Tractors and all Manager carts are John Deere. Tractors and heavier duty machinery is on a 6 year Lease To Purchase. Knowledge of tracking system software is preferred as Toro MyTurf wireless hour meters are installed on all equipment to help ease workload of tracking preventative maintenances of equipment.
Perfect opportunity for the Equipment Manager to come in and help design a brand new maintenance shop addition that is taking place. New addition will be 6,800 square feet with 14’x14’ roll up doors. Inside this shop will be new lifts and mechanic service bays.
• Inspects, diagnoses and repairs mechanical defects/failures in various golf course maintenance equipment, including, diesel, electric, gasoline mowers, and other mechanical equipment used in utility work.
• Instructs and/or trains golf course maintenance workers regarding preventive maintenance, and the proper cleaning of and safe operation of equipment.
• Maintains a preventive maintenance program within budget on all equipment, and purchases
repair parts and replacement supplies.
• Prioritize repair and maintenance for all golf course equipment
• Inspect all equipment for operating deficiencies and wear
• Perform daily checks in the field and in the maintenance facility
• Maintain accurate service records on all equipment that is wireless controlled by Toro MyTurf
• Perform proper grinding intervals to maintain consistent high quality of cut
• Maintain a safe, clean, and organized work environment
• Assist in training staff on proper equipment use, care, and maintenance
• Self-motivated individual accustomed to being in a position of responsibility
• Must work well with others as a team and help co-workers
• Must be organized and communicate effectively
• Previous golf course maintenance experience preferred
• Ability to move heavy objects.
• Skill in the use of a variety of equipment repair tools, and the making of various types of
• Manages and delegates task with an (2) Assistant Mechanic’s
• Salary Options can be discussed
• Health, dental, vision and life insurance available
• Golf Privileges
• Holiday Pay
• Sick days
Salary: $30.00-$34.00/Hr. (Depending on experience)
Director of Agronomy
11110 Robson Ranch Rd
Argyle, TX 76226
Date Available: Immediately