The Territory Golf & Country Club, located in Duncan, Oklahoma has an immediate opening for an Assistant Golf Course Superintendent. A successful candidate will be a hard-working, self-starter with a positive attitude. The Assistant Superintendent will assist with the day-to-day operations of the maintenance staff and lead by example. The Assistant Superintendent will also help with project planning, record keeping, forecasting equipment and facility needs, equipment maintenance and water management.
- Daily job assignments and crew supervision
- Course inspection and monitoring turf health
- Chemical and fertilizer applications
- Irrigation repairs
- Training staff
- Assist in the development and implementation of cultural practices to ensure healthy turf and superior playing conditions
- Operate within all local, state, and federal regulations and guidelines
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in turfgrass management, agronomy, or other related field preferred
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Valid Driver’s License
- Must obtain an Oklahoma Pesticide Applicator license within 90 days of employment
- Minimum 1-2 years of golf course maintenance experience, preferably in a supervisory role
- Experience with bentgrass greens management
- Salary is DOE
- Health, dental, & vision insurance is available
- 401K plan
- Association dues
- Golfing privileges
About The Territory Golf & Country Club:
The Territory Golf & Country Club was designed by Randy Heckenckemper and opened in 2003. It is consistently ranked among the best courses in the state. We feature large A-1 and A-4 bentgrass greens and Tifsport bermudagrass tees and fairways. Bunkers were renovated in 2021. For more information, visit our website at www.territorygolf.com.
To apply, please send cover letter, resume, and references to Danny Holt at email@example.com.